20 x Wedding and Civil Ceremony Favour - Rainbow Carrot Seeds
Want to give your ceremony guests something a little different?
Our personalised 'Rainbow' themed favours will provide a perfect gift for your wedding or civil ceremony guests.
Not only will these provide them with a lovely reminder of your special day, but will be great for growing their own multi-coloured 'rainbow' carrots in the coming months. Each packet contains our 'mixed carrot' seeds.
There is a minimum order quantity of 20 seed favour packets per order (so order 1 and receive 20 packets). Prices quoted are 'per 20' and each packet contains seeds.
The seed packet designs are available in 3 paper options; plain white, cream pearlised or brown kraft. .
If you order 60 or more (order 3 on the quantity - 3 x 20) you will receive a 10% discount off the total order price which will be applied to your shopping cart automatically.
|1 to 2||20-40||£19.00||£0.95|
Free postage applies to all seed favour orders.
The seed packet is 7cm x 8.5cm and includes approx 50 mixed carrot seeds including a mixture of white, orange, red, yellow and purple shades of carrots.
1) Please 'Add to Cart' the quantity of each PAPER TYPE you require. Remember: a quantity of 1 is = 20 seed packet favours, 2 is = 40 seed packet favours and so on..
2) Once you have added to cart and are ready to complete the order, please click on Add a Note to your order which appears in YOUR CART
3) Copy and Paste the 3 items below highlighted blue into the box provided in YOUR CART and then type your required personalisation details after the =:
First names =
Date of Wedding/Civil Ceremony =
4) Complete the order and payment process
5) Once payment has been received we will then email you a PDF copy of your personalised seed packet design within 5 working days for you to check
6) Once we have an email confirmation from you that the details are correct we will dispatch your order within 10 working days of the email confirmation
7) Please note that no refunds can be made on personalised products once we have received email confirmation that the details are correct.